Reservations for the cottages are accepted by the management of Cleggan Farm Holiday Cottages on the following conditions:
1. A deposit of € 150.00 per cottage per week must be paid on booking. No reservation will be guaranteed without a deposit.
2. Full payment of the rent is due within 4 weeks prior to the day of arrival.
3. Booking and deposit will be lost if the full payment is not made on time.
4. A damage deposit of € 150.00, per cottage, should be paid on arrival. This is refundable on departure, minus the cost of any damage, extra cleaning, etc...
5. The guest will be charged any bank fees, which may occur from payments by overseas cheques, transfers, etc.
6. The guest undertakes to pay all additional charges (gas, briquettes, cleaning etc), and should indemnify Cleggan Farm Holiday Cottages against any damage or loss caused by the guest or any member of their party.
7. The cottage may not be occupied before 4.00 p.m. on the rental start date unless alternative prior arrangements have been made.
8. The cottage must be vacated by 10.30 a.m. on the final day of the rental unless alternative prior arrangements have been made.
9. The cottage must be left in the same clean and tidy condition in which it was found. Cleaning can be prearranged for the end of your stay. If cleaning is required a charge of €100 will be made.
10. Cleggan Farm Holiday Cottages do not accept any liability for loss or damage to personal effects, baggage, vehicle, or any other item belonging to the guest or any of their party.
11. The total number in the party should not exceed the number stated at the time of booking. Only by prior arrangement can an extra bed be added to any cottage, where practicable A charge of €70.00 per week for an extra bed should be paid.
12. The management should be allowed access to the cottages at any reasonable time during any holiday occupancy.
13. The guest should keep the cottage and all furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects in the cottage in the same state of repair as at the commencement of the holiday. Any breakages or damage should be reported immediately.
14. The guest is expected to supervise their children, so as they do not damage gardens or any other property, and that they do not cause bother to other guests.
15. The management of Cleggan Farm Holiday Cottages reserves the right to terminate the rental without notice and without refund for a breach of this contract.
16. The use of electric fires, not approved by Cleggan Farm Holiday Cottages is forbidden.
If you cancel your booking, Cleggan Farm Holiday Cottages must be notified immediately by phone and email.
If the cancellation notice is received:
4 weeks + prior to arrival the deposit will be refunded.
2 weeks + prior to arrival 50% of the rent paid will be refunded
Less than 2 weeks prior to arrival the full amount of the rent will be due.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BRINGING YOUR DOG:
It is Cottage policy to accept and welcome dogs and responsible owners.
1. Notification and acknowledgement MUST be obtained in advance.
2. There is a charge of € 50.00 per week per dog.
3. When outside the garden and cottages all dogs must be on leads at all times.
4. No dog(s) should be left unaccompanied at any time of day or night.
5. Fouling of the garden and lawns should be cleaned up immediately. It is the responsibility of each dog owner to clean up after their own dog. A poop scoop and watering can is always available for use.
6. The dog owner is expected to supervise their dog(s), so as they do not damage gardens or any other property, and that they do not cause bother to other guests.